HERE ARE SOME TOPICS TO CONSIDER
1. Where your companion came from. This can be helpful when pets
are adopted, rescued or found.
2. Behavioral issues such as biting, chewing, scratching, excessive
3. Sudden changes in behavior.
4. Emotional or health concerns.
5. Past life connections with owner.
6. Contacting lost pets.
7. Communicating with a beloved pet that has passed.
8. How to know when your companion is ready to make the transition.
9. Does your companion like their living conditions, food etc…
10. Do they have anything they would like to communicate to you?
Sessions with Mary do not substitute for veterinary care.